Sandra Lee from Every Day Homemade demonstrates making lemon cream squares. She starts with a whole stick of butter, softened to room temperature. Add a box of yellow cake mix to the butter, and also one egg. Mix the batter with a hand mixer. It will be very thick. Clean off the beaters with a spatula. Spray a baking dish with non stick spray. To save on cleaning time, the pan can also be lined with aluminum foil. Put the batter into the baking dish and spread it evenly. Then take two bricks of cream cheese at room temperature and a package of lemon gelatin, two eggs and one third of a cup of white, granulated sugar. Use a hand mixer to mix these ingredients until smooth with no lumps. Pour the mixture over the batter that is already in the pan and spread it evenly over the surface. Put them in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for forty to forty five minutes. Let them cool, remove them from the pan and cut on a rack to cool. Once cool sprinkle them with powdered sugar. The lemon bars can be garnished with mint leaves and raspberries.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades