Sandra Lee shows how to make pecan cinnamon angel food cake the easiest way. The ingredients used for this recipe are 8 ounces of whipped cream cheese, half a cup of chopped pecans, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and an angel food cake. The cream cheese, pecans, cinnamon and brown sugar are mixed in a bowl to make the filling for the cake. A one inch top of the cake is cut and set aside. The core is removed from the cake to make place for the filling. The cored pieces of cake is mixed with the filling. This mixture is filled into the angel cake. The cut top of the cake is replaced and the whole cake is covered with whipped topping. The angel food cake is ready with a garnish of cinnamon and pecans.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades