Sandra Lee in this video shows how to make triple orange angel food cake. She takes a pack of angel food cake mix in a bowl and adds the juice of mandarin oranges with water to it. A tablespoon of orange zest is added to the bowl and mixed well. This goes into a pan sprayed nicely and generously with cooking spray. Half a can of the mandarin oranges are popped into the cake batter. This is baked in a pre-heated oven to 350 degrees. The uneven top of the cooked cake is removed. The rest of the cake is covered with whipped topping to which few drops of orange extract has been added. A bunch of fresh mint is inserted in the middle of the cake. The remaining oranges can be arranged around the top of the cake to give a delicious and a low fat triple orange angel food cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades