In this tutorial, we learn how to make an adorable Barbie princess birthday cake. First, get 3 (8") round cakes and trim the dome off 2 cakes. Now, cut a small circle in the center of each cake, big enough to fit a Barbie body through. Now, spread icing along the inside of each of the cakes, using a big dollop on each cake. Place the cakes on top of each other then apply a thin layer of frosting to the entire cake. Place the cake in the freezer, then place a final coat of frosting onto the cake. You can now decorate the cake with different candies, and to finish, place the Barbie in the middle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades