When Martha Stewart's daughter, Alexis, was a young girl, her favorite pie was the sweet potato pie from a restaurant down the street. But as Alexis got older, she started not enjoying the overly sweet taste. In an effort to still enjoy her favorite pie, she adapted the recipe.
Eliminating the pecans and cutting down on the sweet potatoes, Alexis created the pie you will learn in this segment of "The Martha Stewart Show."
Martha shows us how to craft your very own version of her daughter's favorite sweet potato pie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades