In this tutorial, we learn how to make an American apple pie. You will need: 2 c flour, 1 tsp salt, 3/4 c shortening, and 5-6 tbsp cold water for the crust. Mix all the ingredients together, then shape it into the pie dish to make the crust complete. Also shape the dough for the top of the pie. Next, prepare the filling with: 2/3 c sugar, 2 tbsp flour, 1/3 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp lemon peel, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp butter, milk, and 6 c thinly sliced apples. Mix the ingredients together, then place the apples inside the crust. Pour the rest of the ingredients on top of the apples, then place the crust over the top. Bake in the oven until the crush is golden brown and you can see the filling boiling out of the pie. This will be a 425 degree oven, when finished let the pie sit and cool, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades