In this tutorial, we learn how to make apple cider flat bread. Start this recipe in the morning by combining 1.5 c apple cider that has been warmed up. Now, add in yeast to the apple cider and stir it up, then set aside. Now, add 3 c flour, salt, and 1 tbsp sugar then mix together. Now, combine 1 inch of melted butter with the apple cider mixture and then combine this with the flour mixture. Stir the mixture together for one minute, then set aside. When you come back, your dough should have risen. Now grab a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place globs of dough onto the paper. Next, coat them with olive oil and then sprinkle garlic salt, sesame seeds, and parmesan cheese on top. Let these rise for 30 minutes, then bake in a 450 degrees for 10 minutes. When finished, serve hot and enjoy the apple cider flat bread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades