Liz Barbour shows you how to make apple and sweet potato crisp. Follow these steps to make a delicious apple and sweet potato crisp: Chop up some apples and sweet potatoes and add place them in a baking dish. You can also top with fresh cranberries if you want to. For the topping you will need old fashioned oats, ground flax seed, brown and white sugar and butter. Mix it all together and cover the apples and sweet potato with the mixture. Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes, until the topping is brown and the sweet potatoes are soft.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades