This video goes through the process of making a baked cheesecake. To do so you will need to mix cream cheese, eggs, fresh cream, sugar, flour and lemon juice in a blender until smooth. The next step is to place the mixture into a cake tin and bake in the oven at 140 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes, or until the cheesecake is golden brown. By following this video you will learn how to make a delicious baked cheesecake quickly and easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades