In this tutorial, we learn how to make a banana caramel mousse cake. Start to make a light meringue that tastes like banana. Layer this down on top of a layer of caramel, and then let it cool and get cold. After this, bake it in the oven and turn it over. When you are done with this, peel off the paper from the bottom off the cake. Next, make your caramel filling by heating caramel up and adding fresh gelatin and cream to it. Next, add in butter to the mixture and allow it to get thick. Let this harden up, then you will layer the cake and caramel together, making a delicious cake!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades