Sick of the same old chocolate chip cookie for a sweet treat? Bump up your dessert course by making a fun banana split! Grab a spoon and a friend, and get ready to dig into this mouth-watering banana split. Learn how to make a great banana split with help form this dessert making instructional video.
What you will need:
• A knife
• 2 bananas
• A large dish
• ½ pint ice cream
• 1 pint blackberries
• 1 pint raspberries
• Whipped cream
• 1 c. chopped peanuts
• Chocolate sauce
• Marshmallow creme
• A maraschino cherry
Step 1: Slice bananas
Slice each banana lengthwise and arrange the pieces in a large dish.
Step 2: Add ice cream
Place 3 or 4 scoops of your favorite ice cream on the bananas.
Step 3: Top with toppings
Top the ice cream with the berries, whipped cream, and peanuts.
Step 4: Add chocolate sauce, marshmallow creme and cherry
Top it off with chocolate sauce, marshmallow creme, and a cherry.
Step 5: Enjoy
Get a spoon and dig in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades