Well, at least with this recipe you're getting a serving of fruit (though, admittedly, you're probably cancelling out a good portion of the banana's nutrients with large amounts of dark chocolate, butter, and ice cream). Well, diet be damned!
This dark chocolate banana split, which comprises of two bananas, dark chocolate syrup, luscious whipped cream, brown sugar, ice cream, and peanuts, is the ultimate and most classic American dessert for good reason. Take a day off your diet and bite in to this creamy goodness to see just why this is such a popular treat.
100g dark chocolate
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup peanuts
3 scoops vanilla ice cream
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades