In this video we learn how to make berries and whipped cream. First, pick the freshest berries, pastry shells, heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Start out by adding the cream to the bowl along with 2 tbsp powdered sugar and 1 tbsp vanilla. Take an electric beater and beat these together slowly at first, then increase the speed. Mix for several minutes until you see peaks start to form in the cream. Then, test it out to see if it tastes good. Serve this with your fresh berries or serve the berries in the pastry shells with the whipped cream on top!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades