- 3-5 browned bananas
- 1 cup brandy/rum (if desired)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- butter (for greasing pan)
Step 1 Prepare bananas
Squish bananas in a bowl, and add rum (the more bananas you use, the more moist the bread will be). Let soak 1 hour-overnight.
Step 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Step 3 Set out 2 sticks of butter to soften
Step 4 Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl
Step 5 Add wet ingredients
Add in bananas mixture, buttermilk, and 1 tsp vanilla.
Step 6 Sift in dry ingredients
Sift in flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix until combined.
Step 7 Add chocolate
Fold in 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Step 8 Grease pans
Grease two loaf pans with about 2 tbsp softened butter or spray oil.
Step 9 Bake
Bake in 350 degree oven about 1 hour, until browned, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Step 10 Slice and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades