Follow the recipe outlined in this food tutorial, to learn how to make Betty's butter cream frosting. This frosting can be used for just about anything - from cupcakes to donuts. Begin with one stick of butter at room temperature. If you don't have it at room temperature, put it in the microwave for 10 or 12 seconds. Make sure not to melt it. Then, add one one-pound box of confectioners' sugar along with 3 tablespoons of skim milk and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract. Mix these ingredients first with a spoon and then with a mixer. Mix those ingredients to your taste. If it's the consistency you want to work with, and then stop mixing it. If it's too stiff, add milk. If it's too runny, add more sugar. You can then place the frosting into the fridge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades