In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Double Dare Jezebel Sauce recipe. This is an absolutely amazing sauce, but not for the faint of heart!!!
10 oz. jar pineapple or apricot preserves
10 oz. jar apple jelly
5 oz. jar horseradish (not the creamy type, more the chopped type)
1.37 oz. can dry mustard
1 tablespoon black pepper
8 oz. cream cheese, on a serving dish, softened to room temperature
crackers for dipping (I used Ritz crackers.)
In a medium to large mixing bowl combine 10 oz. pineapple or apricot preserves, 10 oz. apple jelly, 5 oz. jar of horseradish, 1.37 oz. can of dry mustard, and 1 tablespoon black pepper. Combine thoroughly, and ladle as much sauce as desired over the softened cream cheese. Serve with crackers. The Jezebel sauce will keep one month in the refrigerator, when stored in a jar (clean mayonnaise jar, for example). This is an *amazing* sauce! Don't miss out on this adventure!!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades