In this tutorial, we learn how to make a birthday cake in the shape of a purse. First, bake two round cakes and place them in the fridge. After this, cut off the edge of both the cakes that are the same size. Then, take some frosting and spread it onto the cake to adhere both together. Now, push the cakes together and have them stand up straight. Use the other pieces to make a mini cake and frost both cakes all over. Then, smooth out the frosting all over the surface. Now you can start to decorate the cake with candies and other colors of frosting, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades