Biscotti are easy to make and you can have them with different things. They soften up when you dip them in something.
. You will need one third cup of butter and two thirds cup of sugar,
. You will then blend the butter and sugar together.
. Next, you will break two eggs in a separate bowl and mix.
. Add the eggs to the mix and then add two and a half cups of flour.
. Then, add half a teaspoon of baking soda and one teaspoon of baking powder.
. Add a teaspoon of lemon zest, one teaspoon of lime, and one tablespoon of orange zest.
. You can add anything to the mix, such as chocolate, just mix it with the dough.
. Then, add one fourth cup sliced almonds and add one teaspoon of almond extract.
. Once all mixed together, make the dough into a ball, like a log.
. Then, flatten it with the palm of your hand and put egg wash on the top of it.
. Then, bake it until it is almost done.
. Then, take it out. Slice it, then bake it again at about 300 degrees to dry it out. Now they are ready to eat!
This is a simple recipe that you can make according to your own tastes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades