Do you die over chocolate and can't think of any better way to vacation than simply turning on an episode of "Friends" and gorging on bag after bag of Godiva chocolates? We hear you.
If you don't have enough chocolate in your life (trust us, you can NEVER have enough chocolate in your life) then simply add more to the mix by making yourself a chocolate shake. And not just any chocolate shake, but a black forest cake shake, which tastes like the shake version of a black forest cake.
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup hot chocolate powder
1 oz cherry brandy (use maraschino cherry juice for a non-alcoholic version)
1 cup ice
Put the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Serve garnished with maraschino cherries if desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades