The video shows Chef Doug Miller and Chuck love in their take on doing a sumptuous blueberry and pumpkin pie or a Blumpkin pie. The duo chefs shows us a different take on a blumpkin pie by showing two different sets of blumpkin pie, a chocolate crust and a graham cracker crust pie. For the chocolate crust blumpkin pie: Make a chocolate pie crust and place it in a pie pan. Prepare a pumpkin filling and place it in the crust by spreading it evenly. Fill the crust halfway. Add the fresh blueberries and spread them evenly through the pie. Add again some pumpkin layer, spreading them evenly and covering the blueberries. Add again another layer of blueberries over the new layer of pumpkin. Place the pie in the oven and wait until the pie is done. For the Graham cracker pie: Prepare a graham cracker pie crust and place it in a pie pan. Prepare a pumpkin filling and a blueberry filling. Prepare the blumpkin filling by whisking together the blueberry and pumpkin filling. Spread the blumpkin filling evenly through the pie crust. Place the pie in the oven and wait until the pie is done. After both the pies are finished, take it out of the oven and slice it. For a delightful treat, add a dollop of whip cream on it for a sumptuous taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades