In this tutorial, we learn how to make a blueberry cheesecake. First, grease your tin with a lot of butter on the sides and on the bottom. Then, make your crust by combining chopped hazelnuts, flour, pinch of salt, sugar, and butter. Use a mixer to combine everything together, then pack into the cheesecake tin and place in the oven until it's golden brown. Now make the cheesecake filling by combining cream cheese and sugar until it's smooth. Then add in vanilla and almond essence along with cream and flour. Blend together until smooth, then add in three large eggs at room temperature and blend again. Once finished, fold in blueberries to the mixture and then pour into the cheesecake tin. Bake in the oven until golden brown and then let set for several hours, then place in the fridge to let harden and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades