This video demonstrates how to make a traditional Armenian dessert called boorma, which is similar to baklava. The ingredients are phyllo dough, chopped walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Lay out the dough and butter it, then sprinkle the nuts over the dough. Roll the dough around a thin wooden dowel, and remove the dowel. Place the roll on a buttered tray. Make a syrup with boiled sugar and water with a little lemon juice, then allow it to cool. Bake the boorma and allow them to cool. Cut the boorma in half and trim the ends off. This is an interesting traditional recipe from Armenia that you can make at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades