In this video, we learn how to make brown sugar cocoa fudge icing. You will need: 2 c brown sugar, 1 stick butter, 4 tbsp cocoa, 4 tbsp milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 1 tsp baking soda. To start, mix all the ingredients except the baking soda in a saucepan and mix until well combined. Bring to a boil for one minute then remove from the heat. Add in the baking soda and then beat until the icing is thick. After this, let it cool of and then use it for your cakes or cupcakes! You can also heat it up to use as an ice cream topping.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades