This video is about how to make brown sugar out of white sugar (granulated sugar) and molasses. Brown sugar is not more natural than regular white sugar, it is just white sugar with some molasses added. "Raw sugar" is a more natural form of sugar than white granulated sugar that comes from the sugar cane plant. To make your own brown sugar simply take some white sugar and add some molasses and mix well. The more molasses you add, the darker the brown sugar will be. If you are baking a recipe that calls for brown sugar you don't need to mix the molasses into the sugar before adding to the other ingredients.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades