In this video, we learn how to make a brownie screwball cake. First, add in flour to a mixing bowl, then add in powdered cocoa and a teaspoon of salt. Next, add in baking soda ( 2 tsp) and mix everything together. Now, pour into a cake pan and make three holes in the pan with your hand. Now, add in 2/3 c oil into one of the small holes you just made. Then, place 2 tbsp vinegar in the other hole and 2 tsp vanilla in the other hole. Now, pour in 2 c hot water to the pan and mix everything together. When it's all the way mixed together, place it in the oven and cook it until it's thoroughly cooked. Serve with ice cream and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades