In this tutorial, we learn how to make brownies from scratch with Nancy. You will first need to mix together 1/2 c butter and 1 c white sugar. After this, add in two eggs and then whisk together. From here, add in some vanilla to taste and a pinch of salt. Then, mix together your flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder. From here, mix the wet and dry ingredients together until there are no lumps or bumps left. Then, pour this into a greased baking dish and bake in the oven until the middle comes out clean with a toothpick. Let these cool, then enjoy eating these brownies!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades