This video shows the method to make buttercream icing. Take a cup of white shortening so that mixing it with the other ingredients will make the color white. If you like the taste of butter, you can use half a cup of butter and half a cup of shortening. Start mixing the mixture. Add one teaspoon of vanilla, lemon, orange or almond extract. Add four cups of confectioner's sugar or powder sugar to the mixture. Add it slowly to the mixture so that there is no smoke which forms by adding the whole sugar at one time. Stop the mixer and scrape the sides so that the whole mixture is mixed thoroughly. Add two tablespoons of milk so that the mixture is not dry. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. If you are in a hurry, you can use ready made icing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades