In this video, we learn how to make butterscotch brownies. First, melt 3 tbsp butter and combine with 1/3 cup brown sugar until it's dissolved. Next, beat in 1 egg and 1 tsp of vanilla. Now, stir in 1/3 cup sifted flour, 3/4 tsp baking powder, and 1/3 tsp salt. After this, fold in 1 cup chopped nuts and 1 cup dried fruit. Now spread the dough into an 8x8 inch pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. When finished, let the brownies cool and cut them into squares for eating. Serve with ice cream or milk and enjoy a delicious treat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades