Every gallop of vanilla ice cream could use a little drizzle of butterscotch sauce. In this video, learn how to make a delicious version of this garnish with help from Majories Candies. Follow the recipe below for a sweet & tasty treat.
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup heavy cream
2/3 cup light corn syrup
2 tsp vinegar
1/4 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla
1. Combine sugars, cream, corn syrup, butter, salt and bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add Vanilla. The sauce will thicken as it cools. Yields approximately 3 cups
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades