Canadians aren't so "eh" about making good food. In fact, one of the most popular desserts in Canada, called Nanaimo chocolate bars, is also one of the most complex and time consuming treats you can make.
Don't let that deter you from making these luscious chocolate bars, though. After all, if you're like us, you're already drooling from looking at the screenshot above. Made with large helpings of cocoa powder, butter, and graham cracker crumbs, these Nanaimo bars originated in the 1950s and originated in Canada. Check out the video for the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades