If your looking for something different to serve with coffee or tea, try making Canneles.
- 3 eggs + 1 yolk
- 6 ounces of brown sugar cane
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 ounces of butter
- 3½ ounces of flour
- 2 cups milk
- ½ dark rum
- 1 vanilla pod split in two
- In a medium saucepan combine the milk, butter and vanilla, and heat until butter is completely melted.
- Then remove from heat.
- In a bowl mix the eggs then add the sugar and honey and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add the flour then the hot milk.
- Add the rum . Mix again until the dough is soft and no flour lumps appear.
- Cover and let it rest refrigerated for 24 hours before baking.
- After 24 hours preheat the oven to 350F.
- Butter molds and filled them ¾ of the way with the batter.
- Then cook for 40 minutes. Canneles should be golden brown.
- Remove from molds when ready, and eat them warm.
And Voila you're just made your first canneles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades