Summer fun starts with caramel corn and Chef Ralph has the perfect recipe in this how-to video! Join him in the ATV kitchen and learn how to make this awesome snack yourself! You will need 4 cups freshly popped corn, lightly salted, 1 cup packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup light corn syrup, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, a large baking pan, a heavy saucepan, and the step-by-step instructions in this video cooking tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades