In this video, we learn how to make caramel custard. To make this, you will need: 10 eggs, 1 liter fresh milk, and 150 grams sugar. First grab your six eggs and take 6 yolks and 4 whole eggs, then mix your sugar with milk until it tastes how you like it. Now, mix the sugar and milk and eggs all together. Now make your caramel by heating up equal parts of sugar with equal parts of water and cook until it gets to a dark brown color. Pour the caramel into the bottom of separate trays when you are finished cooking it and then pour the custard mixture over it. Now, cover the containers and place in a bath of hot water, and cook until the flan has settled. When finished, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades