Betty teaches us how to make caramel dream pie with Heath bar topping in this video. First, take 1 can of sweetened condensed milk and pour it into a measuring dish, then place it into your crock pot after you cover it with foil. Pour hot water around the cut, then cook for 9 hours. Now, take an already made graham cracker crust, and pour the milk mixture into the pie crust. Next, add whipped topping onto the top of the milk mixture and smooth it out. After this, grab a Heath bar and crush it up, then sprinkle it over the whipped topping. Let this set up in the fridge for about an hour, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades