In this tutorial, we learn how to make caramel popcorn. You will need: popcorn popper with popcorn kernels, large bowl, 1 cube butter, 2.5 c brown sugar, 1 c corn syrup, and 1 can condensed milk First, place all the ingredients into a pan and turn it up to high heat. Stir this up, then continue to stir not leaving it at all while it's cooking. Now, you will take this off of the heat and pour it over the popcorn that you have already popped. Do small amounts at a time, tossing the popcorn as you go. When all caramel is added, eat and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades