In this video by Stupidly Simple Snacks you will learn how to make a simple caramel sauce. Follow these simple steps to make the caramel sauce which goes on top of the Coffee Caramel Bourbon Cupcake. You will need the following: Heave whipping cream, unsalted butter, one cup of sugar, a good quality whiskey and a measuring cup. Put the sugar into the saucepan and boil for 5-7 minutes, until it becomes the shade of maple syrup. Add 3 tablespoons of butter and a 3/4 cup of heavy cream. Now add two shots of the whiskey and let it all boil for about a minute. Let it cool for 1-2 hours. Drizzle over Coffee Cupcakes with vanilla frosting. You may use any leftover caramel sauce to drizzle over ice cream or apple slices.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades