This how-to video is about how to make the classic Filipino dessert - The cassava cake.
Procedure: This cake has be prepared in two steps. First take a mixing bowl and add grated cassava, melted butter, condensed milk, evaporated milk, grated cheese, sugar and the 3 eggs. Now we need to mix them all thoroughly. After mixing them all add coconut milk. Next take a baking pan and apply oil to the surface of the pan and spread the mixture evenly on the pan. Bake them in a preheated oven for 1 hour. The second step is the preparation of topping. To do this mix flour and sugar together and stir in condensed milk. Transfer them to a sauce pan and heat the contents. To this mixture add some cheese and some coconut milk and mix them all well for about 10 minutes until the mixture solidifies to a condensed state. After baking for 1 hour remove the cake from the oven and spread the topping evenly over the surface of the entire cassava cake. Take an egg and separate the white from the yolk, then apply the white using a brush over the entire surface and bake the cake until the cake turns golden brown in color.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades