In this tutorial, we learn how to make a cheap wedding cake topper. You will need: Styrofoam, cling wrap, ribbon, and flowers. First, cover the Styrofoam with cling wrap. Next, clip an inch off the stem of your flower, and then press the flowers into the Styrofoam ball. Make sure the flowers are close enough together, to where you don't see the ball on the bottom at all. Once you do this, you can place it on top of the cake and decorate the rest of the cake. You can tie ribbons around the cake to make it look classy and decorated in no time at all.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades