In order to make a cheesecake from scratch, you will need the following ingredients: graham cracker crust, 2 8-oz cream cheese, 2 cups of sour cream, cherry pie filling, 2 T. of vanilla, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 2 eggs. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Add vanilla, eggs, and sugar. Beat with an electric mixer. Mix it until it is smooth and creamy. Place it in the oven. Bake it for 20-25 minutes, until it is set. Remove it from the oven. Mix 2 cups of sour cream, 1 T. of vanilla, and a cup of sugar. Remove the pie from the oven. Add topping. Bake 5 minutes longer. Then, add cherry pie filling. Refrigerate for 8 hours.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades