Here's a sumptuous way to do a homemade cheese cake. 1. Prepare the ingredients which are a ready pie crust, a brick of cream cheese, can of condensed milk, lemon juice, a bit of vanilla and a pie filling. 2. Open the cream cheese, place it in a bowl and slice it into chunks. 3. Then cream the cheese by using a mixer and dissolving the cheese into a batter mix. 4. Add the whole can of condensed milk, a 1/3 cup of lemon juice and a bit of vanilla and then blend everything in with the mixer. 5. Once ready and fully creamed, scoop the cheese cake mix into the ready crust, spreading it out evenly. 6. Add a pie filling as topping and spread it out evenly on the pie. 7. Cover the pie with a lid and seal it. 8. Place it in the fridge and chill for about an hour and a half.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades