Paula and Bobby Deen create frozen pops from a ready-made cheesecake. Follow along and learn how absolutely easy these cheesecake surprise pops are to put together. This cooking how-to video is part of Paula's Best Dishes show hosted by Paula Deen. What happens when America's favorite southern cook opens up her kitchen to family, friends, viewers and the best home cooks in the country? It's anyone's guess! Paula Deen is cooking up something new as she rescues viewer recipes, shares stories and traditions with friends and strangers alike, while learning the secrets of some of America's best cooks. You just never know what you might get when the queen of southern cuisine dishes up good times and great food with the gang! Try making cheesecake surprise pops with leftover cheesecake. Other ingredients you will need for this dessert recipe include your favorite dessert toppings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades