In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make chocolate almond toffee bars. You will need one 8‚Äù square pan, which will make 25 squares. Ingredients are 1 ¬O cups rolled oats, ¬O cup graham cracker crumbs, ¬º tsp fine salt, ¬O cup unsalted butter, 1 cup each skor toffee bits, chocolate chips, sliced almonds and sweetened condensed milk. For the base, add the oats and cracker crumbs, a touch of salt and pour melted butter and mix. Put two parchment sheets in the tray and pour in the base and spread it evenly. Now spread the toffee bits, put a layer of choco chips and sliced almonds on top. Then pour one tin of sweetened condensed milk over it. Bake it for 30 minutes, cool it and then slice it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades