There's nothing more fun than fondue for dessert, is there? Watch this video to see how to make Chocolate Bourbon Fondue, a warm and gooey, hands-on treat. It even has just a kick of espresso to help you avoid the post-dinner slumps. Now all you need is to find some fresh strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, and you'll be on your way to heaven in just a few bites!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate, grated
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, grated
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 2-3 tablespoons Kentucky Bourbon
- Turn Cuisinart® Fondue Pot to setting 4.5. Bring heavy cream and half-and-half to a simmer, then lower heat to setting 4.
- 1/2 cup at a time, add grated chocolates and stir until smooth.
- Mix together the espresso powder and 2 tablespoons bourbon and then add to fondue. Add leftover bourbon to taste as needed. Reduce heat to setting 3 and serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades