How to Make Chocolate Bourbon Fondue with Hubert Keller
There's nothing more fun than fondue for dessert, is there? Watch this video to see how to make Chocolate Bourbon Fondue, a warm and gooey, hands-on treat. It even has just a kick of espresso to help you avoid the post-dinner slumps. Now all you need is to find some fresh strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, and you'll be on your way to heaven in just a few bites!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate, grated
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, grated
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 2-3 tablespoons Kentucky Bourbon
- Turn Cuisinart® Fondue Pot to setting 4.5. Bring heavy cream and half-and-half to a simmer, then lower heat to setting 4.
- 1/2 cup at a time, add grated chocolates and stir until smooth.
- Mix together the espresso powder and 2 tablespoons bourbon and then add to fondue. Add leftover bourbon to taste as needed. Reduce heat to setting 3 and serve!