In this tutorial, we learn how to make a chocolate cake from scratch. You will need: sugar, cooking chocolate, white flour, black coffee, butter, orange juice, orange peel, eggs, and baking powder to make this cake. First, melt the chocolate into the coffee in a pot over low heat. Then, beat the sugar and butter until fluffy. Add in the eggs while whipping one by one. Then, stir in the chocolate mixture and mix until combined. After this, sift the flour and baking soda inside it and whip well. When combined, add in the orange peel and then bake in a cake pan. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, then make the frosting with sugar, butter, egg yolk, coffee, and orange juice. Whip this all together, then ice the cake when it's finished and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades