1 cake mix 18.5 oz (524g)
8 oz butter (226g)
6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips (170g)
1 and 1/2 cups pecans 6oz (170g)
8 oz cream cheese (227g)
2 cups powdered confectioners sugar
Put 1 egg into a big bowl and mix it up, then add 2 sticks of melted butter to the egg. To the egg and butter we now put the cake mix. Mix it all up! Take a glass baking dish and stir the cake mix into it. Put a package of cream cheese, icing sugar and two eggs into a mixer and mix it up until it's smooth. Sprinkle the pecans and chocolate chips over the cake mix in the glass dish. Now spread the cream cheese mixture on to the cake and put everything into an oven.
Bake 325F if using a glass dish or 350 if using a metal dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades