Combine the sweet taste of chocolate and the nutty flavor of cashews in this awesome dessert recipe. It's called chocolate cashew clusters, and it's chocolate chips, marshmallows, peanuts butter, vanilla, and cashews packed into a bite-sized miracle of yumminess. Check it out— there so good you won't want to share. This recipe should yield about three-dozen.
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 Tablespoon Water
3 Oz Marshmallow Cream
½ Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
12 Oz Chocolate Chips
2 Cups Cashews
1. In double boiler at medium heat (water just barely steams) add Vanilla and water.
2. Add Marshmallow Cream and slowly stir until melted and a smooth consistency.
3. Add Peanut Butter and slowly stir until melted and a smooth consistency.
4. Add Chocolate Chips and slowly stir until melted and a smooth consistency.
5. Add Cashews and slowly stir until melted and a smooth consistency.
6. Lower heat to between medium and low. You don't want the heat to crystallize the Chocolate.
7. Use a teaspoon to place patties onto cookie sheet or aluminum foil.
8. Still ingredients in pan often to keep well mixed and avoid over heating.
9. Continue to place teaspoon size patties onto cookie sheet.
Note: a double boiler is just the cooking pan sitting in a pan of hot water. The hot water provide a more evenly distributed heat source. In this instance, we don't want the chocolate to heat to the point of crystallizing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.