In this video, we learn how to make chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. First you will wash your strawberries and then thoroughly dry them as well. After this, you will take two squeeze bottles from a craft store and fill them half way through with two different kinds of decorating chocolate. Then, heat up a double boiler and heat up chocolate candy melts. Then, melt the two craft bottles in the hot water from the double boiler. Now, dip the strawberries into the chocolate and place them on wax paper when finished. After you have done this for all the strawberries, you will decorate! Do this by squeezing thin lines of the chocolate from the bottles on the strawberries. Let these chill in the fridge for a few hours, then serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades