In this tutorial, we learn how to make chocolate covered strawberries like a pro chef. The main ingredients is Belgian chocolate chips or your favorite type of chocolate. If it comes in a large block, chop it up into pieces. Use a double boiler to melt the chocolate and make sure you stir it often. After this has melted, you will dip the strawberries into it until they are fully covered. Let these harden in the fridge for a few hours until the chocolate is hard. Then, when finished, enjoy eating these and share with others for a great dessert!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades