First, the lady in the video says just how great this recipe is and just how easy it is to make. She then begins to show us. In one large sauce pan add 125 grams of butter. She says that it's important to preheat the oven before you start your baking. She preheats the oven to gas mark four. Slowly heat the butter and when it is nearly melted, add in one hundred grams of dark chocolate. Turn the heat off and let it melt. Next, you just add the rest of the ingredients, starting with three hundred grams of cherry jam. Whatever kind of jam you have will do fine. The jam just allows them to be moist. Beat two large eggs and put them in the mix. One hundred and fifty grams of sugar, a pinch of salt and mix it all. The last ingredient is one hundred and fifty grams of self raising flour, sift it into the mixture. Fold the flour into the chocolate mix and now just spoon the mixture into the cupcake tray. Put them into the oven for twenty five minutes. When they come out they should be springy to the touch. She then makes a simple icing by heating chocolate and cream, mixing until it is all blended together. Cool the icing and top your cupcakes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades