Okay, so adding chocolate to fruit sort of takes away all nutritional value, but who cares when your chocolate-dipped mangoes and pears taste this yummy?
Chocolate dipped fruit is beautiful on the plate and delicious on the lips. In this recipe, the cook uses dried mangoes for a striking treat that makes a great impression. The sweet sugar, crunchy nuts and mangos all go together incredibly well.
For this recipe, all you'll need is chocolate, dried fruit, and nuts. There are a couple of optional ingredients to this chocolate dipped in fruit recipe flax seeds or coconut. Each add additional flavor, and in the case of flax seeds, a great source of Omega 3. We always try to work something healthy in to our recipes even desserts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades